poniedziałek, 19 sierpnia 2013

Samsung Galaxy Gio

It's been some time since we showed you a smartphone here. This one here is something I can recommend but it needs some critic too: 

Samsung Galaxy Gio was my choice a year ago. I wanted something that will call, send messages, have wifi, bluetooth, will not be too large, nor too small. And won't be too expensive too. I knew I don't want any other brand than Samsung too so I was limited to several models. And this is all that I wanted. I compared it with Samsung Duo which had all this nice basic features and even two sim cards possible but it's damn poor resolution was just more than shocking. I also took Galaxy Mini under consideration but it was, well...really mini. The only plus was colourful casings which, let's be honest is not the point.
Galaxy Gio could be perfect it you are not going to watch films on it or work. The screen is relatively small but I hate big phones.

Visually I love it. But I had few problems. It freezes sometimes. Sometimes you just want to make a quick reply or a urgent call and than it stops. It's not good. Also, it is a bit slow. I want to open inbox, I click, I wait two seconds and I have it. It has its moments. If you don't mind excercising your patience it's cool, if you are too hot tempered, think twice before buing it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz