wtorek, 20 sierpnia 2013

Dell Inspiron 15R-5520 notebook

It's been some time since I wrote about a notebook. This here is not my own yet but I used it a lot and I pretty much liked it.



First we can see the design obviously: classic Dell with smoothened corners and characterisitc "soft" plastic casing. Mine was black but there are also: Fire Red, Lotus Pink, or Peacock Blue colored lids.

It's pluses are visible very quickly: it's affortable (less than 600$), has third generation Intel Core i5 technology. I would add the casings to the pros.Cons are visibly a little bit later - the battery is not very good. After a year it may be of no use. But, on the other hand, it's still better than those in built batteries getting more and more popular. It provides Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The chasis measures are 1.3 by 14.9 by 9.9 inches. The keyboard is handy, the keys are black and responsive.
On the contrary to Toshiba Satellite, which is kind of comparable, it has got a system (windows 7) on a CD so it is easy in case of any reinstallation.
I am a big fan of Dell notebook for ordinary use.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz