piątek, 2 sierpnia 2013

Iphone 5




Short note about iphone5 – it’s a new purchase. I love its colour, black, shiny, plastic but very stable. Typical Iphone shape, a massive cuboid.





I’m scared for my battery.  I know how it’s like in case of Apple devices…
But it has iOS 6, Wi-Fi, GPS with GLONASS , dual core Apple and 1GB RAM. But everyone knows that:)
I love the fact that it has got a frontal came for video conferences and that taking panoramic photos is possible too. I can’t figure out message inbox though and I have problems with finding the hour and the date in them and it is crucial!
Up to this day I used Samsung Galaxy Gio and I was absolutely fine with that phone (that’s an idea for the next review though). I’ll inform how’s Iphone5 soon!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz