czwartek, 11 lipca 2013

Supra High-Speed HDMI cable

Today something  different. Accessories post: supra HDMI cables. We use few different types of cables, although we have our better picks (connectionlab) and... worse (supra).
The Supra HDMI cable is of 2 meters. It supports 3D pictures too. Not too long, but fine. The packaging...Blister pack is something very common and does not look too sophisticated, but hey, these are just cables. It's just not too fancy. The cable itself is really thick. Is it good? No way. This is what I personally hate, because I can already imagine it breaking, and this usually happens very soon. The material does not look good either.
Well, I've used it to watch a movie on my blue ray player. The view was decent, or maybe I just thought so, because I was already biased because of the poor quality of the cable, as it seemed. but I realised that the view is really good. The blue ray quality was just perfect in fact, so I couldn't complain but... The sound was not. I am not sure if this was the case of one particular cable or really its size had something to do with it but the soud was awful. Well, if awful is too much to say, let me just say it's incredibly different, comparing it to the picture. I have mixed feelings bout this cable.
And it will not be my choice again.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz