środa, 10 lipca 2013

CREATIVE EP-510 Clip-On Earphones


We thought that after one bitter review of Instagram you could enjoy few good words about something. And this was my personal idea: my favourite mp3 earphones: Creative EP-510.
Why these? Well, I've been always a loyal and faithful follower of Creative brand in terms of audio devices. Second, I need these small earphones when I'm on the move: walking, running, traveling. For listening music at home I use different headphones but this is a different story. I've tested many in my life. Cheap ones bought on emergency (never again), Sony, Phillips, Panasonic. I've had Creative for, like, three times.


First of all, I am not sure if this is a disadvantage or not but their life is always about 1 year. I've had the same experiences with other earphones too. After about a year, the cable joints start to move and there are disconnects. It is a sign I need new ones. Is a year long or not? Well. It's up to you.
Advantages? The sound is BRILLIANT. As for small earphones obviously. Clear, clean sound with no distortions. Bass and high tones level is fine. They lack a controller that some other earphones have though...
What's more, they do not fall out. I've had a tremendous number of this happenieng whenever I did run with the earphones. I guarantee these are good for most kinds of sports.Especially that they have a clipper on the cable which reduce the weight.
Summing up: the price and the quality of these earphones are absolutely fine. These are not overrated and not underrated. If you look for a good quality earphones in reasonable price, this is it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz