sobota, 27 lipca 2013

Phillips GoGear 4GB

Welcome back after a short break! What we all need on our vacation time is a good mp3 or mp4 player. We have tested Philips GoGear for you - one of the most popular. The option with 4GB.
I was used to the very old version of this player - a 1GB, which served me well for over seven years.

This time I decided to purchase something more modern finally. I've chosen the same model because GoGear is really awesome. The sound is perfect, it is simple in use, has very smooth and modern design. The only disadvantage was the inability of creating folders with particular music files. But for over seven years I used it everywhere - walking, running, riding a bike, on a bus, train, car, at the sea, lake, cleaning the bathroom and washing the windows. It fell down a billion of times and it still works great! It is indestructable! I used surely more then 5 pairs of earspeakers to it but my GoGear was unbreakable.
Last month I used to play my music with GoGear 4GB.
The difference is huge. Not only it plays MP3 but also WMA and DRM files, which the older version didn't do. It has god a FM radio (older version-didn't). Obviously it has the Internet connection so you can download your music whenever you like. The color screen display is easy to manage and it's a pure pleasure to use this device.
About the sound of music  - I wasn't disappointed. Nothing has changed, it's a very good player. Oh, and there are a preset sounds for different music genres, just like in the old version. Somehow Rock fits everything I listen to, which is strange...
One minus maybe. The rechargable battery. It cannot be replaced and once it goes off, you have to recycle your device. It may last few years, but if you happened to be unlucky and got a worse battery, well... This is so common nowadays.
Anyway, I'll stick with GoGear and I recommend it to you as well!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz