niedziela, 22 września 2013

Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia is probably recently the most popular Windows Phone. Windows 8of course!

Even with such strong Android competition it is world's top selling Windows 8 Phone hand set also thanks to its exquisite price. 


Nokia Lubia 520 comes out in several colours: blue, red, white and black, obviously. I has got a generous four-inch screen, 400x800 display and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and 512MB of RAM. What's important Lumia 520's screen is bigger than 620!

It costs just around 150 pounds, it's cheaper than its immediate competition: Huawei Ascent W1. 


Overview 3
The covering on the back and sides of the phone is plastic and it looks pretty stable to me. It's quite a nice phone in other ways. It's rectangular shape is ergonomic, if we compare it to Nokia Lumia 620 it's also slimmer, lighter and some would say (I don't know) it's "classier". 

The biggest minus for me here, even though I find this phone really nice and pretty and technically cannot find anything wrong.... I hate Windows Phones :) And I know I'm not the only one. If you have no problems with windows - go on, I guess! If not - you won't consider buing it anyway ;)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz