poniedziałek, 23 września 2013

Egg Mobile - for elderly people

Speaking of cell phones, I would like to show you something that I don't have yet and I think I won't have anytime soon but I would consider having in 40 years or so. I also consider it as a present for my grandma and this is why I would like to show you this. Egg mobile's shape is designed not especially for them but I  find it perfect. Why? See:






Thanks to its elyptical shape it looks like an egg. When you look at it from aside, you can see it is not flat, so it is easy to spot it on the furniture and everywhere around. Intensive colourded edges intensify the effect. 
The screen is a touch-screen which elderly people may not always like but the numbers are really big and this is what is crucial for them.I would gladly know some more about the details of this phone (easy dial with chosen numbers, how instinctive it is, hopefully). 
So far, I found that this original item has got mp3 player and radio, a camera and USB port. Seems interesting!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz